34th Annual Golf Tournament
- When: Thursday, June 3, 2021
- 2020 Golf Tournament has been cancelled due to COVID-19
- Where: Tunxis Plantation Country Club, Farmington, CT
- Registration: 8:45 – 10:00 AM
- Tee Off: 10:30 AM sharp
- 18 holes of golf
- A commemorative gift
- Raffle at course
- Lunch on the course
- Dinner at The Aqua Turf
How to Register:
$195 per golfer ($210 per golfer after TBD if spaces are available)
Current registration forms not available at this time.
Checks should be made payable to The L. Suzio Family Foundation. Return your entry form with payment to: P.O. Box 748, Meriden, CT 06450.
All entry forms and registration fees must be received by TBD Foursomes will not be reserved until full payment from all 4 golfers has been received.
- Low Team Under Par
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Pin
- Hole in One
- White Course (18 hole, par 72)
- Green Course (18 hole, par 70)
Reception / Dinner Buffet
- Time: 4:00 P.M.
- Where: The Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville
- Food: Featuring hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; an antipasto station; a pasta station; a beef and turkey carving station, a raw bar and a Venetian table. The bar will be open during the entire evening.
- Guests: Additional guest tickets for the dinner can be purchased for $85.