35th Annual Golf Tournament
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Where: Tunxis Plantation Country Club, Farmington, CT
- Registration: 8:45 – 10:00 AM
- Tee Off: 10:30 AM sharp
Download Golf Photos › Download Brochure ›
- 18 holes of golf
- A commemorative gift
- Raffle at course
- Lunch on the course
- Dinner at The Aqua Turf
How to Register:
$200 per golfer ($220 per golfer after May 20th if spaces are available)
Checks should be made payable to The L. Suzio Family Foundation. Return your entry form with payment to: P.O. Box 748, Meriden, CT 06450.
All entry forms and registration fees must be received by May 20th Foursomes will not be reserved until full payment from all 4 golfers has been received.
- Low Team Under Par
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Pin
- Hole in One
- White Course (18 hole, par 72)
- Green Course (18 hole, par 70)
Reception / Dinner Buffet
- Time: 4:00 P.M.
- Where: The Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville
- Food: Featuring hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; an antipasto station; a pasta station; a beef and turkey carving station, a raw bar and a Venetian table. The bar will be open during the entire evening.
- Guests: Additional guest tickets for the dinner can be purchased for $85.