Established in 1979, the Steven J. Suzio Scholarship Fund perpetuates the memory of Steven J. Suzio’s extraordinary life, accomplishments, and spirit of generosity.
These scholarships are awarded each year:
- To a graduating senior at St. Paul Catholic High School who best reflects the qualities that Steven possessed: scholarship, leadership, and athletic ability.
- To a student at St. Paul Catholic High School in recognition of the Golf Tournament's 30th anniversary and the school’s 50th anniversary.
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, we have been able to award over $200,000 in scholarship money to assist students with their parochial high school and four-year college educations.
To qualify for a college scholarship:
- The candidate must be a participant in varsity athletics.
- The candidate must have maintained a 75 cumulative grade point average.
- The candidate must have a strong commitment towards other human beings.
- The candidate must display involvement in his or her community.
Completed applications are due to the Guidance Office by 2:12 pm on Friday, April 16 2021.