- The scholarship recipient must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 in order to ensure the renewal of the four-year scholarship award. Academic performance will be evaluated on a yearly basis.
- The scholarship recipient must earn a minimum of 12 semester hours or maintain full-time academic status at an institution of higher learning.
- The scholarship recipient must submit an official academic transcript to substantiate full-time academic status and maintenance of the minimum GPA of 2.5. The Board of Trustees requests that the transcript of the previous academic year be received no later than July 1.
- A written summary of the previous academic year detailing academic achievement, extra-curricular activities, and a brief synopsis of the scholarship recipient's impressions of life at an academic institution of higher learning must be submitted along with the academic transcript.
- The Board of Trustees reserves the right to terminate the scholarship award if these criteria are not met.
- Once the award is suspended, the recipient may apply for reinstatement by contacting the Board of Trustees, in writing, no later than 60 days before the next academic year.
- The award is paid directly to the academic institution.
Completed applications are due to the Guidance Office on Thursday, March 29, 2018.